7 Jun 2026, Sunday

7 Jun 2026, Sunday

Prioritized Daily Tasks 

Up early, had prayer, shaved, and got ready for the day, not realizing it is Sunday.  It was about 4 pm when I was talking to Matthew, and he was helping me with software to proofread and edit my journals. He sent me a translated handwritten day Sunday, 10 Dec. 1989, he had AI transcribe.  I looked at the document with today's date, which is Sunday.  I felt bad, but I could not go back and relive the day.  I just have to start living Sunday now.  Rae Lynn, Luke, and Lori Lynn called.  I sent Michael an email and a text that I will be flying into SLC on Wednesday, June 10th, at 12:50pm. Madeline is sick with a fever and is sleeping with Melodie.  Matthew is sleeping in the Ceseda on the couch pull-out bed.  He brought an air mattress over from the house that I slept on.  I had planned to sleep on the floor.  I did not want to sleep on the pull-out couch bed another night.  My back is hurting the next morning.  I had my personal prayer and got to bed at 11:45pm. 

Comments