8 Jun 2026, Monday

 8 Jun 2026 Monday

Prioritized Daily Tasks 

Reliable subnorate lease to CalPrivate Bank

Up at 6:30 am, personal prayer, showered, and shaved.  Matthew got up and started working on his software, as well as information on Gateway and Foyd NH loans with CalPrivate.  I listened to a Come Follow Me 1 Samuel 8-10, 13, 15-16.  I had some apple and crunchy peanut butter for brunch.  I took the drain in the cedia sink apart and unstopped it.  It had two inches of hair, etc., in the peatrap.  We had Tim Cobb from Newpoint Capital (a private lender) call us about the loan for the nursing homes, which is coming due in about 10 days.  *Matthew said this will be the 6th time we have had to start over to secure a loan because Reliable (Jan, Karen, and David) refuses to work with us, not just work with us, but work against us.  I got some nice pictures from Debbie in Greece today.  Madeline is still sick, and Matthew stayed in the casita on another air mattress.  I had my personal prayer and listened to another podcast on the Old Testament.

Comments