13 Jul 2026, Monday
13 Jul 2026, Monday
Prioritized Daily Task
Debbie Kimball is checking into the clinic in Rome, GA, on 13 July 2026, Monday
I got up at 6:30am, had prayer, showered, and shaved. I called and talked to Max Kimball. Debbie, his wife, was in surgery at the clinic having a colonoscopy procedure done. He wanted me to spend the night with him in their apartment across the street from the Atlanta Temple tonight. Later, Debbie called while she was on her way home from the clinic in Rome, where she had her colonoscopy, and insisted I stay at their apartment. I told her my flight back home does not leave ATL until 3:20 pm; I have plenty of time to get to the airport from here in Anniston tomorrow. I called Bussey Florist in Cedartown and sent Debbie an arrangement of her favorite flowers from Debbie and me. Elaine cut up a banana and gave me some peanut butter for breakfast or brunch. At noon, we, Roy, Elaine, and I rode up to Vallarta Mexican Restaurant on HWY 9 off I-20 in Heflin, where we met Peggy Turley Collum, daughter of Troy Turley. (mobile phone 256-926-9315). She got Virginia Turley Powell, daughter of Jessie and Cleo Smith Turley (phone 956-473-3157), Diane Elrod (phone 256-201-8100), a nurse and daughter of Virginia Turley Powell; Mary Sue Turley, Ed Turley’s widow phone 256-276-1193); and Shirley Turley Myers, Ed and Sue’s daughter (phone 615-516-5244). We had our waitress and her boss take some pictures of us. On the way back home, we stopped at Walmart in Oxford, filled the car with gas, and bought a few food items. We got back home at Roy and Elaine’s, watched TV, and had some ice cream and cookies before going to bed.
Comments
Post a Comment