14 Jul 2026, Tuesday

 14 Jul 2026, Tuesday

Prioritized Daily Task

Return Economy Car Rental; tried to return but could not find Ace car rental return; no one could help me with directions for car return but Anglia at Avis told me to leave the car parked with the key in it in front of their Preferred Customer area.   I went to Ace Customer Service Car Rental and Kay told me to leave the car in front of Avis car rental office and they would have someone drive it to their car rental return area.  

Max called when he finished working at the Atlanta Temple.  Debbie is doing well today and appreciated the flower she received from Debbie and me.

3:20pm - Depart Atlanta on Delta

5:18 pm - Arrive in SLC

I was up at about 6:00am, had prayer, showered, and shaved; Roy was up, and Elaine got up.  I had cream of wheat, apple, and peanut butter for breakfast.  I loaded my luggage in the car and had prayer with Roy and Elaine before leaving at about 8 am.  I stopped and filled the car with gas near the airport but when I got to the Atlanta Airport I could not find Economy or Ace rental car return.  Avis rental car employees helped me.  I talked to Kay at Ace Car Rental center and she told me an employee of Ace would get the car, not to worry.  I caught my flight back to SLC.  Debbie was at Clara's ball game in Orem but came and picked me up.  I had told her I would be in around 7 pm.  I arrived at 5:30 pm and called her.  She came and picked me up.  The traffic was heavy; she picked me up, we got home and had dinner, and prayer together before going to bed.



Comments