15 Jul 2026, Wednesday
15 Jul 2026, Wednesday
Prioritized Daily Task
Jane Shealy Chandler's 74th Birthday
Wells Fargo and American Express ......008
4:00 pm - Dentist 6-month appointment to get our teeth checked and cleaned
Debbie was up before 5:30am and was at her core exercise at 6:30am. I got up at 6:30 am and had prayer. I think I have the American Express payment corrected on bill pay from my Wells Fargo checking account. American Express has been very nice getting the payment sent in, but it was credited to another, Old Card account. Their records show I have had an American Express Credit Card for 54 years. Debbie went to help Samantha with the 3 babies. I took the Subaru in American Fork at 10:00 am to get the oil changed. While I waited, I called METROPOLITAN LIFE INSURANCE Co. 800-638-6420 and spoke with Erica. She gave me the number of Metropolitan Life Abandoned or Unclaimed Property 800-638-5852 and spoke with Miss or Mrs. Stomy. She said she would forward the information regarding our phone call to Georgia Unclaimed Property ID: 9330912. She said all she can verify is that Valley View Inc. owned the policy. She said she would send the information to GA Unclaimed Property, Department of Revenue shortly. She suggested I give them a few days to receive it. When we hung up from the call, I checked a letter I received from Unclaimed Property at the GA. Dept of Revenue dated June 16, 2026 with Claim Number: 2702706. I tried calling Stomy back but got Sophia and she added her comments and the claim number 2702706 I gave her and sent it with Stomy notes to the Unclaimed Property at the GA Dept of Revenue. I spread the last of the 35 lb bag Lawm Saver ($106.00) for Necrotic Ring Spot Fungus I got from the Farm Supply Store, IFA, and put it on Monday, 29th June, and spread again on Tuesday, July 7th. I bought another bag for $106.38 from the IFA. Treatments are not working and the fungus is spreading. I think I will return it to the IFA, Customer Number: 93059, in American Fork, Transaction #42581531 on Wells Fargo Visa Card. I received a text from ACE Car Rental asking when I planned to return the car I returned yesterday. I called 888-223-3952 and spoke with Alexus at ACE's central car rental office. He said that if I did not return the car, I would be charged. I told him I returned the car with full tank of gas and the key in it. I could not find the ACE car rental return lot. I went to the ACE car rental counter at the Atlanta Airport and spoke with Kay and told her my problem. She asked me where the car was, and I told her exactly where it was parked in the street in the covered car rental parking near the Avis Preferred Customer area. I told Anglia, who seemed to be in charge, if I could park there in the street because I could not find ACE Car Rental Return. She told me it was OK, but to make sure the key is in the car in case it has to be moved. While I was on the phone with Alexis at the main central Ace Car Rental, Carrie at the Atlanta Ace Car Rental was trying to call me. I explained to Alexis that I tried to return the car and notified the Atlanta Ace Car Rental that I had brought the car back to them and told them where it was parked with the key in the ignition. Kay told me to go on, and she would have someone from Ace get it. When I got off the phone with Alexis, I called Carrie back at the Atlanta ACE Car Rental and went over everything with her. She said they were tracking the car and will be in touch with me. At 4:00pm Debbie and I went up to Thanksgiving Point Dental and got our teeth checked and cleaned. My teeth were OK but the old filling, silver amalgam, used years ago in Debbie's teeth is not holding up and needs to be taken out and new fillings put in two teeth. Debbie and I got home, ate dinner, we had prayer together, and I went to bed at about 7:30 pm. Debbie stayed up working on projects for the addition to the house upstairs, posters for Sister Tylee who is coming home tomorrow, and went to bed later.
Comments
Post a Comment