16 Jul 2026, Thursday
16 Jul 2026, Thursday
Prioritized Daily Task
Max Kimball's 82nd Birthday
Up at 3:30 am, Debbie and I had prayer together; she took a shower first, and I worked on my journal. Debbie made us a supplement drink and sliced an apple to have with crunchy peanut butter. We arrived at the Saratoga Springs Tempe at 5:10am for the first shift. After dressing in my white temple clothes, I checked my schedule, and I am spending the morning in initiatory. It looked as though my assignment was to serve as lead. I skipped prayer meeting and went to set up initiatory for patrons. There are two own endowments scheduled for our shift. I was so happy when Brother Black showed up, as I was trying to organize up to 6 initiatory cubicles for 3 workers and 3 patrons each. I told one of the brothers at the temple I am human and know very few of the temple workers and I am doing celestial work that is above my pay grade. One thing I do know is that this is the Lord's work, and with His help I can do whatever I am assigned to do. Debbie and I got home and had brunch at about 11:30am. I called and wished Max Kimball a happy 82nd birthday. Dan Owens came today and pruned the trees and roses. Debbie went to the grocery store for groceries. I talked to Matthew, Madeline, and the girls. Matthew had picked Madeline up from the airport. She got back today from her humanitarian trip to Indonesia and Australia. Jarred, Jamie, and the boys; Laura, Clara, Samantha, Josie, and the twins came and made posters to take to the Airport tomorrow when Tylee Hobbs gets off the plane from Amsterdam and her mission. Debbie had root beer ice cream floats. Later, Debbie and I had prayer together before going to bed at about 10:00pm.
Comments
Post a Comment