17 Jul 2026, Friday

17 Jul 2026, Friday

Prioritized Daily Task

1:00 pm - Sister Tylee returns home to SLC Airport

I had some type of virus causing me to be throwing up all night.  It was brutal; liquid from my stomach gushed out of my mouth and nose until about the time the sun came up.  I was getting dehydrated, and my feet and legs were cramping.  Debbie got me an electrolyte drink that stopped the cramping.  I had my personal prayer, showered, and rode with Debbie to the SLC Airport for Sister Tylee Hobbs coming home.  I made a poster last night with the family welcoming her home.  Tylee's Delta Flight landed at 1:08pm but it was 2:35pm before she got her luggage and finished with immigration.  Jared and Jami had a photographer at the airport taking pictures.  Lyn and Miranda Ballard, Jami's parents, and Jami's sister, Nicole, her family, and Jami's friend, Natalie, and family were there.  Ryan, Stephanie, and children came; Patrick and his children; Laura and her children and grandchildren came.  Jody and Tony from Twin Falls were not able to come.  Randy Hobbs, Tylee's other grandfather, was there.   Afterward, we went to Pizzeria Limone in North Salt Lake City.  I sat and visited but did not eat or drink anything.  I had some grape electrolyte and chicken noodle soup Debbie made and put in a thermos before we left home today.  I canceled the reservations I made for Debbie and me tomorrow at Tucdanos Brazilian Restaurant in Orem by calling and talking with a person and also going online and canceling.  Debbie and I went to the SLC Airport and met many of the family and friends of Tylee to welcome her home with posters and balloons. She landed at 1:08pm but by the time she got through security and immigration, it was 2:34 pm before she was with us and other family and friends of missionaries on the first level for Delta passengers.  Many met with Tylee at Pizzeria Limone in North Salt Lake.  I did not eat anything until we came out, and on the way home I had some chicken noodles and an electrolyte grape drink.  We got home, and Jared came over.  He and all his family are going to Hawaii for a week at 4am tomorrow.  Debbie and I had prayer together and thanked the Lord for all His many blessings.  We got to bed at about 10:30pm.

Tate, Max, Jami, Tylee, Jack, Jared, Porter

                                                  Tylee with cousins, Ellie, Lette, Libby, Kylie 

                                                           Belgium Netherlands Mission 


                                                               Grandma Debbie and Tylee

Comments