18 July 2026, Saturday
18 Jul 2026, Saturday
Prioritized Daily Task
11:00 am - Mountain Elite Massage & Sanctuary is a premier day spa located roughly 50 minutes away at 32 S. Main Street, Suite 7, in Heber City, UT (foot soak and massage) 435-315-3573 - Crystal Joy, owner, is a friend of Autumn's
1:30 pm - Tucanos Brazilian Grill, 545 E University Pkwy, Orem, UT 84097 (801) 224-4774 (Canceled reservations Friday, 17th July because I was sick and on a diet of chicken noodle soup)
Get anniversary card for tomorrow
Up at about 6:30am, personal prayer, and got ready for the day, letting Debbie sleep. When Debbie got up, we had prayer together; I showered, shaved, and while Debbie got ready, I drove down to Lehi and picked up an anniversary card and balloons. Debbie made a light breakfast for us and had a nice anniversary card for me. While she was getting ready, I got her an anniversary card and balloon. I put the "I Love You" balloon in the passenger seat in the car, and I will give the card to her tomorrow. We rode up to Heber and arrived about 20 minutes early. We undressed and put on a robe and house slippers. We had our feet soaked in mineral salt water in a foot jacuzzi for 30 minutes before our massage. It was relaxing. We had a coupon Michael and Autumn had given us for $360 a couple of years ago we used to pay and tip for both Debbie and me. We drove back down to Lehi and went to see Disney's Moana, and later to dinner at The Texas Roadhouse restaurant in Lehi. When we got home, we watched some movies based on true stories and one clean fiction. We had family prayer together and got to bed before 11:00 pm.
12th Anniversary, Texas Roadhouse

Comments
Post a Comment