20 Jul 2026 Monday
20 Jul 2026,
Prioritized Daily Task
7:45 am - Debbie's core exercise
Call Earlton Youngblood - last check paid $177.28 May 19, 2026
American Cruise Line - confirmation no. 21999131 Call (800) 894-8570. Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 8:30 pm EST
Trebor Merrill, Lawn Doctor -801-9997-9002 - something killing lawn and not insects or fungus (roots are strong and lawn will come back)
IRS, 178 S Rio Grande St, Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Get the detailed date, time, and location of our family get-together this Thanksgiving and make flight arrangements. Diamante Cabo San Lucas, Nov. 23-28, (22-29), 2026
Call Telephone (855) 329-9863 the Unclaimed Property Division of the Georgia Department of Revenue Re: Claim Number: 2702706: METROPOLITAN LIFE INSURANCE Co., Name of Owner, VALLEY VIEW INC, JACKIE J. RUSH, Report Year: 2014 Property ID: 9330912 Cash Value $126,227.96, Proceeds Due Beneficiaries, Original Reported Address: RR 4 BOX 158 ROME, GA 30161
Valley View Nursing Home was located at the end of Valley View Drive off Chulio Road.
INFORMATION
JJ Rush Sr. died and Jackie J inherited Valley View Nursing Home. People who knew I bought Valley View from Jack Rush
from my daily journal
* July 31, 1977, Sunday
November 27, 1977, Sunday
Phone Directory 1983
April 17, 1984, Tuesday
January 14, 1988, Thursday
August 9, 1989, Wednesday
I am now in the process of dealing with Jack Rush, the owner of Valley View Rest Home, to lease the operation.” July 31, 1977 (Sunday);
“.....closed out a deal to purchase Valley View Inc. stock from Jack Rush..... “ 17 April 1984, Tuesday;
“......letter regarding Valley View Inc., Moroni Healthcare, DBA Valley View Health Care and Older American Care Corp...... 15 Monday February 1988.”
March 22, 1984, Thursday
Jackie’s sons were on the Board of Directors at Valley View Inc. They were David M. Rush, phone 234-0788, living at 510 Charlton Rd., Rome, GA, and Mike Rush, phone 974-0144 at 7177 Galts Ferry Rd. NW, Acworth, GA. Jack’s CPA was George Slickman
1984 April 17 Tuesday
Closed on deal to purchase Valley View Inc. stock from Jack Rush
1988 Friday, January 1 (top of page in heading) "Jackie Rush’s son on Board of Dir. at Valley View Inc. According to Robert (Bob) Farrar
1. David M Rush 234-0788
510 Charlton Rd. Rome Ga
2. Mike Rush 974-0144 974-0144 7177 Galts Ferry Rd. NW Acworth GA
15 Monday February 1988
Susie Woods, Licensure: I called about a letter regarding Valley View Inc., Moroni Healthcare, DBA Valley View Health Care, and Older American Care Corp.
Debbie was up early this morning. I slept in until 6:30 am, had prayer, showered, and shaved. I exercised, studied scriptures, and called Georgia Unclaimed Property. I talked with Larisa at GA Unclaimed Property, and she said the handwritten journals do not provide the proof we need that you are the owner of Valley View Inc. I asked her if the Georgia Department of Revenue had some way to provide an arbitrator who will listen, look at the facts, and provide a decision. She said no, we need a copy of the tax return showing you are the owner. I asked her if the Georgia Department of Revenue, which you work for, can not provide a copy of the 1975 tax return where Jackie J. Rush was the owner and a copy of the 1989 tax return where James L. McAlpin is the owner. She said they do not have records that far back and suggested I get them from the IRS. She did not have any information for contacting the IRS. Afterwards, I tried contacting the IRS to make an appointment but was not able to make one. I drove up to the IRS office at 178 S. Rio Grande St, Salt Lake City, UT, without an appointment, and went through security. I was able to talk with Dawn, the receptionist. I explained my situation with Metropolitan Life Insurance Co. and the Unclaimed Property Division of the GA. Dept. of Revenue. She made me a copy of IRS Records Control Schedules, Document 12990 (Rev. 6-2025), Catalog Number 57910D, Department of the Treasury (Publication 5682). 65 - Electronic Tax Administration Marketing Database (ETAMDB) (A) Inputs; (ETA MDB) are transferred from the following: Individual Returns Transaction File, Business Return Transaction File (BRFT) Authorized Disposition - Cut off at end of fiscal year in which report is generated. Delete/Destroy 10 years after cutoff or when no longer needed for administrative, investigative, legal, audit or other operational purposes, whichever is later. I thanked Dawn, took the copies she made for me, and drove to Lehi. I picked up some red grapes at Macey's and came home. Debbie had brunch for us: stake and eggs, hashbrowns, toast, and milk. I called and checked on the Tesla repairs with Sandra Robles at Producers National Claims Services at (773) 299-7598. Claim number 26SCUTPOOOO338. I also called (801) 817-4032 and talked to Norman at Tesla Collision Center, 3530 W 2100 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84119. Norman said their appraiser and the insurance appraiser have been talking, and it should be OK to pick up the car when they finish, hopefully on Wednesday. The estimated cost for repairs by Tesla Collision was $19,245.06. I helped Debbie load the car to take items in the garage up to the American Heritage School in Salt Lake. When Debbie got home, we had dinner. Debbie worked on the house, and I worked on putting a package together to send to Unclaimed Property, GA Dept. of Revenue. I took the trash to the street Saturday night and picked up the two containers this evening. Debbie and I had prayer and went to bed late.
Comments
Post a Comment