21 Jul 2026, Tuesday

21 Jul 2026, Tuesday

Prioritized Daily Tasks

7:45 am - Debbie's core exercises

Call Claim Number: 2702706 - METROPOLITAN LIFE INSURANCE Co. 800-638-6420 and asks for someone to go back to the archive and pull the Valley View Inc. policy on Jackie J. Rush and a copy of the information you sent yesterday to GA Unclaimed Property.

Note: Make reservations Air flight from SLC to San Lucas, Mexico, Nov. 23-28, 2026 is the same as SJD Matthew and girls are using Nov. 22-29.

3h 20m

I was up at 6:30 am, had prayer, Debbie got up, showered, and we had prayer together.  I studied the scriptures, called Metropolitan Life, spoke with Talqua, and learned that claim number 2702706 is not a Metropolitan Life Insurance claim number.  Their numbers are 11 digits long and begin with 22.  She could not or would not send me information that Metropolitan Life Insurance Company has sent to Georgia Unclaimed Property, and without a correct policy number, said they could not look up the policy.  This morning, the stories I read in 2 Chronicles 14-20 were all good examples of trusting in and having faith in the Lord. Debbie fixed a nice light brunch at about noon.  I put together a letter and a package of information to send to the Unclaimed Property unit at the Georgia Department of Revenue in Atlanta.  I called to get information for a name to put on the package I am sending.  I was told to use the manager's name, James Jarrett.  I tried to cancel my Just Answer but could not, so I called Citi Bank Visa and disputed the charge.  I was told it has not posted and to wait a day or two, and I will be able to dispute the charge.  When I hung up talking to CitiBank, I received an email, [#13860121]Customer Service/Refunds from Just Answer.  I think the charge of $65 has been resolved.  I talked to Matthew and Melodie and confirmed that the airport SJD to the resort we are going to is Cabo San Lucas.  I worked some more on a letter and package to James Jarrett, Manager, Unclaimed Property Section, Georgia Department of Revenue.  I subscribed to 1 year, 12 months.  Your payment of $144.00 was successful! Please use the same email (lenmcalpin@gmail.com) to login in to the app.  Open Wispr Flow in 3 steps:  Open your Downloads - Double-click Flow-v1.6.7.dmg - Wait for it to launch — then start using Wispr Flow.  I worked on the letter and package to James Jarrett, Manager of the Unclaimed Property Section of the Georgia Department of Revenue, until about 1:30 am. Debbie and I had prayer earlier, and she got to bed at about 10:30 pm.



Comments