23 Jul 2026, Thursday
23 Jul 2026, Thursday
Prioritized Daily Tasks
5:00 am Saratoga Springs Temple, 1st shift
6:00 pm - Salt Lake Rodeo with George, Laura, and children
Get the rear backup sensor brackets on the driver's side replaced on Subaru backup sensors
Note: to get more than 5 family names to take to the temple for ordiance work: https://www.familysearch.org/en/canpaign/family-ordiance-opportunities. (It does not work)
YouTube.com - Cat Herders, EDS, Super Bowl commercial about 2006
Up at 3:30 am, prayer, Debbie showered and got ready. I showered last night and had prayer this morning with Debbie before leaving to go to the temple. We arrived at about 5:10 am and finished the first shift at about 10:00 am. On the way home, we stopped and got the remaining two rear backup sensor brackets on the driver's side replaced on the Subaru driver's side. The other two sensors have been replaced. While we waited, we walked about one block to In & Out for lunch. It cost $344.00 for labor and parts to get the two sensors replaced. I tried last night to send a package to the Unclaimed Property Section, Georgia Department of Revenue at ucp.claims@dor.georgia.gov, and today I received this email: Claim number 2702706
| 2:45 PM (2 minutes ago) | |||
| ||||
|
I tried today to send it to the only other address I had; Kimberly Garrett at (Kimberly.Gifford@dor.ga.gov). An email response came back immediately, identical to the above response. I have sent a hard copy by US Postal Service that is supposed to be delivered by Tuesday, July 28, 2026. Tracking number: 1ZW056V40343278106. I emailed https://www.usps.com/search and typed in the tracking number twice and got the following answer: Sorry, we could not find any results for your search term "1ZW056V40343278106". I called the UPS store here in Lehi and verified the tracking number on the receipt. They typed in the tracking number, and it showed the package was in CO.
Debbie went grocery shopping. When she got home, we drove over to George and Laura Gourley's. Tyler, Samantha, and their 3 babies came over, and we all went down to Salt Lake Rodeo. Debbie and I rode with George, Laura, and Allison. Clara rode with Tyler and Samantha. Laura ordered dinner for everyone before we left, and paid for the rodeo tickets and parking. We got home; Debbie made treats today for Ryan and his family for tomorrow. Debbie and I had prayer together after midnight. I worked on an email to James Jarrett and Kimberly Garrett. It did not go through, and I got to bed at about 2:00am.
23 Nov 2026, Thursday
Prioritized Daily Task
5:10am - Saratoga Springs Temple

.jpeg)

Comments
Post a Comment