24 Jul 2026, Friday

24 Jul 2026, Friday

Prioritized Daily Task

Alex Gourley's 22nd Birthday

I got up at 5:15am, had my personal prayer, and called Unclaimed Property at the GA Dept. of Revenue, 855-329-9863, and spoke with Holly.   She understood why my emails would not go through.  It was because of my attachments and their internet security.  She had Kimberly Garrett call me back when she got into work.  Since I could not email the data I wanted to send and I do not have a way to fax, I read the letter I had written to James Jarrett, the manager of the Unclaimed Property Section, because the conversations are recorded.  She said she would be on the lookout for my letter and package that is supposed to be delivered by mail on Tuesday, 28 July, 2026.  I went back to bed and got up at 9:00 am.  Debbie cooked breakfast for Ryan, Stephanie, Casey, Kylee, Carter, Mackay, and Drew. Later they went up to Deer Valley to meet George, Laura, and Pat, Anndalyn, and all their children and families to ski and boat.  Debbie and I had prayer together.  Debbie is going up later today to Deer Valley.  I sent Alex Gourley a happy 22nd birthday text.  On Debbie's way home, she stopped and picked up pizzas at Papa John's for dinner.   When Ryan and family got in, we had dinner.   Ryan agreed that the email I sent to Kimberly Gifford at Unclaimed Property in Georgia without any attachment went through.  It is the cover letter I mailed to James Jarrett, manager, that I read to her over the phone. Debbie and I had prayer and went to bed.  I was copied on an email from Matthew where he paid our attorneys, Baker and Donelson, $85,895 this month.  I stopped transcribing my 1983 handwritten journal on Feb. 27, 1983, Sunday.  Debbie and I had prayer and got to bed before midnight.

Comments