25 Jul 2026, Saturday
25 Jul 2026, Saturday
Prioritized Daily Task
Kylie's bridal shower in Wellsville, UT
Note: Would this be one that the Lord spoke of as "the great and noble ones" in the pre-existence? Margaret Wilson (c. 1667 – 11 May 1685) was a young 18-year-old Scottish Covenanter from Wigtown in Scotland who was executed by drowning for refusing to deny Christ as King and abandon her support for the National Covenant. She died along with Margaret McLachlan, an 83-year-old woman who also would not deny Christ as the sovereign King. YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiLlkBjfSJo
Debbie was up at 7 am, making food for breakfast and the shower today for Kylie. I got up at 8 am, had prayer, showered, and shaved. Carter and Mackay got up at about 9:30 and had breakfast; Kylie was washing one of her white dresses. Casey is steaming his shirt he is wearing today to get the wrinkles out. Everyone is going over to Pat and Anndalyn's. The girls have gone to a bridal shower for Kylie and Casey, and the boys have to play golf. *Now that I have done about all I can on the Metropolitan Life Key-man Insurance and Georgia Unclaimed Property project, I will be starting on converting all my handwritten journals I have scanned to Word format. I went back in my journals to where I have recorded information before I stopped; Tuesday, 23 June 2026; inserting a PDF of the 1983 journal file into *Gemini and told it to transcribe these handwritten pages into machine-readable text. Randy Bryson, who works or did work in the Church's tech department for the Family History Center, was helping me. His email is brysonrw@gmail.com. His volunteer weekly work schedule is usually Tuesdays at 2 pm, Wednesdays at 2 pm, and Fridays at 1 and 2 pm. The location on my Apple Mac computer where I have stored my 1983 scanned journal is in Documents, Journal, Scanned and Completed Work Files Journals, and AG Screened 1983 PDF. I took some time to study scriptures before and after brunch. Debbie got home from the shower at Pat and Anndalyn's. She started cooking for the children who are coming over after Church tomorrow. I had washed the towels and bed linen, and we put them back on the bed downstairs. A note or thought I picked up today for the scriptures: how important it is to be humble. Young King Solomon says he is as a little child and does not know how to judge such a great people. Earlier, Moses told the Lord that he was slow of speech and asked how he could face Pharaoh and lead the people out of bondage. Enoch said how can I do this, I am but a lad, and the people hate me. Another thought in a story today about good versus evil. *A grandfather said he had two wolves living inside of him. One is full of hate and evil; the other is full of love and kindness, and they are fighting inside of me, tearing me apart. His grandson asked him which one will win. The grandfather answered, "The one I feed." Paul picked Beth up at the airport, and they came to the house at about 12:30 am.
Comments
Post a Comment