27 Jul 2026, Monday
27 Jul 2026, Monday
Prioritized Daily Task
Take garbage and recycling to the street
Call Lesla at Tesla Repairs Rentals (801) 817-4032 and Tesla Collision Center, 3530 W 2100 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84119.
NOTE: When we undertake to (1) cover our sins, or to (2) gratify our pride, our vain ambition, or to (3) exercise control or dominion or compulsion upon the souls of the children of men, in any degree of unrighteousness, behold, the heavens withdraw themselves; the Spirit of the Lord is grieved; (There is nothing like this in all the World in Inacting with others in Positive Ways)
Debbie and I had prayer and took the garbage and recycling to the street. I tried to call Tesla Collision Center but got their answering machine and left a message that I need my car on Wednesday, or I need a rental car. I started organizing my 1983 journal into 32 sections of 12 pages each to have Gemini transcribe, but could not copy 12 pages or any pages. (On Tuesday at Thanksgiving Point FHC, ask Randy Bryson) I used Adobe Pro, downloaded a scanned copy in a separate file, and then transcribed the document. When completed, most of the document was unreadable. Vance, the carpet installer, came by and checked the new bedroom upstairs. Jared, Tate, and Tylee came by later and visited. Tylee told us stories about her mission and the people she and her companion taught and were baptized. She told about Leander, Van Gijsel a young man, 1st or 2nd counselor in Branch (or Ward) Presidency (Bishopric) in Amsterdam, and studying to be a radiologist. He is 24 years old; his grandfather and family from Belgium now live in the Provo area. He is coming in a couple of weeks or so to see his grandfather and Tylee. A couple Later Beth and Paul came by and we went to dinner at Zupas. They are staying at the cabin in Timber Lakes in Heber. Tylee used our Subaru to go and see a young man who is close to the family and end their relationship.
Debbie has been on the phone for a long time. I tried to get off and go to bed, but she would not. At 10pm I sent Jody a text telling her not to say anything but that her mother is working at the temple tomorrow and has to be at the temple by 5:10am. Jody got off the phone. Debbie and I had prayer together, but she still would not go to bed. She is staying up waiting on Tylee to get back and then taking her home. Tylee did not arive until about midnight. When Debbie got home, we went to bed at about 12:30am.

Comments
Post a Comment