29 July 2026, Wednesday

29 Jul 2026, Wednesday

Prioritized Daily Task

8:45am - Debbie's Core XV Exercise 

Up at 7 am, had prayer, and let Debbie sleep.  She got up and went to her dentist appointment to get the filling replaced in one of her teeth.  I cut my fingernails and toenails.  While Debbie was gone, I power washed two of the inside window wells downstairs.  I have the spray can of white Rust-Oleum 2X to paint the steps of the ladder inside the window well, but the weather looks like rain.  I will wait until the sun is shining to paint, maybe Thursday or Friday.  The professional painters are here to paint in the house today.  Debbie is doing better, but I am going on a cream of wheat and chicken noodle soup.  In the afternoon, I went over to the Family History Center in Thanksgiving Point Lehi.  Randy Bryson did not come in today.  Some of the workers think he may be on vacation.   Elder Logan Nagata was here and helped me finish transcribing my 1983 journal we scanned the other day.  Debbie called and Tesla Collision Repair at 3530 W 2100 S Salt Lake City, UT 84119.  I drove up and turned the rental car in to Leslie.  It cost about $97 for two days.  Adren, the shop manager, took me to the car.  I put the self-driving home address in and came home. The insurance had settled up, and I did not have to pay anything.  Debbie and I had prayer and got to bed at about 7:30 pm.  Elain and Susan called today.  I also talked to Dan.

Comments