30 Jul 2026, Thursday

30 Jul 2026, Thursday

Prioritized Daily Task

5:10 am - 1st shift at the Saratoga Springs Temple

Alex McAlpin Haight's 26th birthday

Spencer Kimball's 50th birthday

Clara Gourley's softball tournament in Spanish Fork to Aug. 2nd

Note: CIRRUS VISION Private Jet average price under $3 million 

Woke at 3:00 am, had prayer, showered, and shaved.  Let Debbie sleep.  She is still getting over her stomach virus.  I sent Alex and Spencer happy birthday wishes.  I worked at the temple from about 5:10 am to 10:00 am.  When I got home, Debbie was gone up to Shelly to Ruth LaRee Oler Hammer's 90th birthday party.  Ruth's husband, Gary, was a dentist.  Ruth was the 13th dental assistant in Idaho.  Debbie watched their children on summer when she was a teenager.  Ruth wanted to be home with her children, and Gary had Debbie trained as a dental assistant to work in the office so Ruth could stay home.  Gary was happy with all their family and friends who came.  Debbie spent time with Karlene, and Reed gave them potatoes that Debbie is bringing home.
 The painters were working today.  I had some chicken noodle soup for lunch and tested eating a few slices of apple with crunchy peanut butter.  I started spray painting the ladders in the window wells downstairs.  It was a hassle going through and out of the window wells.  It hasn't been that long ago I would just step in and out with no trouble.  Debbie called on her way home, and Karlene had forgotten to get her potatoes from the Suaru Outback.  I ate dinner and worked on my 1983 journal.  Debbie and I had prayer and got to bed at 10:30 ppm.

Comments