31 Jul 2026 Friday

31 Jul 2026, Friday

Prioritized Daily Task

Eric Brown's 45th Birthday

Randy Bryson FHC in Thanksgiving Point

Clara Gourley's softball tournament

Up at 6:30 am, prayer, and got ready for the day.  Tylee came by on her way to work.  Debbie and I had prayer.  I called and left Eric a voice message and texted him a Happy Birthday wish.  *I called Wayne Morris, the minister at the Pleasant Hill Baptist Church.  His daughter, Stephanie is a paralegal.  He said he would talk to her this weekend about finding out who donated the land for the old church, the new church now, and the cemetery.  He said if she can't, he will talk to his wife about searching the land and deed records at the courthouse in Buchanan.  I suggest have a history of the Pleasant Hill Baptist Church written and putting the information about all the people buried in the cemetery in the history.  Someone in Flelton, Georgia made a grid and mapped the graves and included the information on grave markers.   Debbie and I had prayer and got to bed at about 10:45pm.

Comments