5 Jul 2026, Sunday
5 Jul 2026, Sunday
Prioritized Daily Task
Church in San Marcos (did not happen today)
The dog, Sunny, started barking a little after 3:00am this morning. Debbie got up to see what she was barking about. All the doors were locked and shut, and Debbie came back to bed. The dog didn't stop barking, and Debbie asked me to check on him. I went downstairs, opened the cage, took the blanket off, and let him go outside. He came back in a few minutes and was doing okay. No more barking. At 7:00 AM, he woke us again barking. Later, Matthew and Melody called to check on the girls and us. They said Sunny probably ate something that did not agree with her. Debbie and I had eggs, acai, cream of wheat, milk, fruit, and special bread that Melody had bought. At 1:00, Bella and Ava were still sleeping. Debbie took Ava's medicine up to her earlier. The girls have been in their room all morning. Debbie and I watched and listened to the Tabernacle Choir and the Spoken Word. I studied scriptures, listening to Scripture Central and Come Follow Me. I stayed away from watching Norway and Brazil soccer on TV. I took a nap and tried calling Curt Layham in Pleasant Hill. I sent him a text. I received a very nice thank-you text on WhatsApp from Mirco for the money I sent him by way of his daughter Bojana's bank account. She got charged for the money being sent. I was charged for both wire transfers. Earlton Youngblood called. He had forgotten how much his monthly loan payments were and when they are due. I looked it up and told him $177.28 on the first of each month. (2 May 2026, Saturday). I started making notes about what Heavenly Father would have me speak or tell at Charlie's funeral next Friday, July 10th. Bella and Ava have gone to their rooms to go to bed. Debbie and I had prayer and got to bed at about 11:00pm.
Comments
Post a Comment