6Jul 2026, Monday
6 Jul 2026, Monday
Prioritized Daily Task
Scott Kelly's 55th Birthday
Note: The only way to expand the Glory of God is by serving and empowering others to enact their agency. It is that simple; it is liberty, it's freedom, it's agency
In the pre-existence plan, Lucifer intended for us to support him, and he would give us anything we wanted. Solomon's son, Rehoboam, told the people he would raise their taxes and make their burdens heavier than his father. Jeroboam told the people of Israel he would lower their taxes and make their burdens lighter. The kingdom that had been Saul's, David's, and Solomon's was divided.
"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want." Zig Ziglar
I was up at about 6:00 am, had prayer, Debbie and I had prayer, I let the dogs out, and put food in their bowl. Debbie took Ava's medicine up to her. Melodie sent a text telling us there is a wildfire 7 minutes south of us. Later, she texted us when it was put out. I worked on transcribing some in the last part of January and the first part of February's 1983 journal. I had brunch and then worked some on Charlie Hibbert's funeral talk. Max called and told me the funeral will be held at the Church in Cedartown. Debbie is going into the Rome Clinic next week, and she has carpet installers coming Saturday or thereabout to put new carpet down in the guest room where I stay. Max felt bad, but I told him I was just glad to be able to see him. I will spend time with Earlton and my cousin, Roy, in Alabama. I called them and will stay with Earlton on Saturday night. Roy Bryant on Sunday and Monday night. I fly back to Utah on Tuesday. I called Peggy Collum and will have lunch with her and Virginia Turley on Monday if possible. I called Jane Shealy Chandler, another cousin, but no one answered. Debbie fixed dinner, and Debbie and I ate with Bella and Ava. Ava took her medicine; we fed the dogs and put them up at 9:00pm. Debbie and I got ready for bed and had prayer. Debbie and I still have to turn the car in to Enterprise Car Rental and catch our flight back to SLC in the morning.
Comments
Post a Comment