7 Jul 2026, Tuesday

7 Jul 2026

Prioritized Daily Task

Return Enterprise rental car

9:45 am - Depart SAN on Delta and fly to SLC Tuesday,  G4YFBN                  12:40pm - Arrive in SLC

2:30 pm - Megaplex Thanksgiving Point, Lehi movie: The Young Washingtons

Got a text from Beth - Tucker welcome home will be Sunday, Aug. 30th

I went to bed at about 11:35 pm and woke at 5:40 am, 10 to 15 minutes before my alarm went off.  Had my personal prayer; Debbie was up earlier, and in the shower, I shaved and showered.  Matthew and Melodie got in early this morning.  Debbie and I had prayer together, and I took our bags out to the Jeep.  I let the dogs out, opened their door to the outside, and put food in their bowl.  Matthew got up and drove us to the SAN airport.  He and Melodie had a great trip, even though many of the frontrunners in the World Soccer games lost.  Debbie and I checked out our bags and went through security.  When we got to our gate, 46, we talked to a young missionary returning home to Kaysville, UT.  I went to Delta's Sky Club and brought breakfast back to Debbie.   She was talking to Jody, her daughter on the phone.  We caught our Delta 1177 Flight back to SLC #1177.  We landed, got our bags, and an Uber driver picked us up and took us home to Lehi.  We drove to the movie theater and saw the Angel movie production, The Young Washington.   We donated $75 for others to see the movie who may not be able to pay for a ticket.  Debbie fixed dinner, and I spread another treatment for the fungus killing our lawn.  The sheetrockers have finished; now Jared and his sons came over, and they will put up the wood trim tomorrow, and the plumbers, electrician, and painters will finish the job.  Debbie and I had prayer and got to bed at about 11:30pm.



Comments