8 Jul 2026, Wednesday
8 Jul 2026, Wednesday
Prioritized Daily Task
7:45 am - Debbie core exercise (canceled to help Samantha with the twins)
1:00 pm - Debbie hair appointment
Debbie and I were up at about 6:30 am. We had prayer, showered, and shaved. Debbie left early. She is going to help Sam with the twins. I texted and talked to Michael. We drove to BYU and took Tucker to lunch at JDogs. Michael connected his computer and iPhone to the internet. Brody Chapman, Autumn's nephew, came over, and Michael got his internet service in the Dorm working for him. Michael brought me home. Debbie got home from helping Sam with the twins. Jared, Porter, and Tate are working on the new bedroom upstairs. I trimmed my fingernails. The last time was Monday, June 1st. Debbie and I had prayer and went to bed early.
Michael, Tucker, and Brody in Helaman Hall's Dorm room 2113

Comments
Post a Comment