1 Aug 2026, Satday
1 Aug 2026, Saturday
Prioritized Daily Task
Mark Osborne's surprise retirement party, 2293 E. Emerald Ave., Eagle Mtn., UT 84005
Note: In Family Search, Daniel submitted Daniel Champion: Father William Alexander McAlpin (1780–1866) Mother Mannah Matilda McAlpin (1805–1862) (source, Owner: DanielChampion18 age 57, 4th cousin)
*Note: Church convert vs. convert to the Lord. The Truth—Endure to the End Part I and II | Elder Lawrence E. Corbridge, Partner and senior attorney in the Salt Lake City law firm, Corbridge Baird & Christensen; Patrick Hobbs's (Debbie's youngest son's) mission president https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/FMfcgzQhVhbfsQJXCvFtwdlkgSnBzHhL
John F. Kennedy said, "Ask not what your country can do for you, but ask what you can do for it." Ask not what the Church can do for you, but ask what you can do for it, and you will learn what the Church can do for you.
I woke at about 7:15 am. Debbie was up earlier; we had prayer together. She went to see Allison march in the American Fork Parade, then to see Clara pitch in the tournament. We saw her play yesterday evening. All of the players are seniors in high school and have college scholarships. I worked on organizing my journals to send to OCR to translate into a PDF/WORD document. I got to 1997, and the following error appeared on the computer screen: "There was an error opening this document. The file is damaged and could not be repaired." I went to the Family History Center to get some help. Today is Saturday, and there was only one Missionary Tech working. He tried but could not repair the Adobe journal file. I drove over and visited with Brother Mark Johnson, whom I work with at the temple. He retired from his full-time job yesterday. His wife is giving him a surprise party. I learned from his wife that the party is from 4 to 6 pm. He was sleeping when I arrived at about 2:30 pm. His wife woke him. I did not give away the surprise party; I just told him I got out of the FHC early and was in the area and saw the signs in his yard. His wife had his son to call and Mark went over to help him. It gives the others coming who know the time of the party to arrive and hide. I came home. Libby and Alex came over to get Libby things she had stored in our garage to move to her new apartment. Debbie got home from Clara's tournament. They lost their final game and came in second. Debbie and I had dinner. We watched TV and had prayer together before going to bed at about 10:30pm.
Comments
Post a Comment