10 Aug 2026, Monday
10 Aug 2026, Monday
Prioritized Daily Tasks
7:45 - Debbie's core exercise XV
4:30 pm - Bryce Harding, the owner's son, Heating and Air Technician, came out and fixed the two units upstairs. Wires were crossed over between the two units.
Note: Ester in the Old Testament was a female type of Joseph and Daniel. They all were captives in a foreign land and rose to heights in the kingdom next to the Pharaoh in Egypt, the King in Babylon, and Esther, the king of Persia.
Debbie was up early and went to her exercise class. I got up at 7:15am and had prayer. I got ready for the day by studying scriptures and exercising. When Debbie got home, we had prayer, and Debbie helped me get garbage and recycling to the street. I brought material from the remodeling downstairs. There was much we could not get in the containers we got from the City of Lehi. I exercised for about 30 minutes, and I worked on editing my 1983 journal. I sprayed the weeds again before going back to editing my 1983 journal. Debbie went with Jody and helped with checking out venues for the reception and wedding dinner. Bryson Harding grew up in this area of Lehi and knows many of the people in the area and in our ward. He spent an hour or more checking out the two heating and air conditioning units upstairs and discovered the wiring was not letting the units work separately. A little after 8:00 pm, I had almost reached Oct. 1, 1983 in proofreading and editing the journal. I stopped on the dates Sep. 22, 29, and half of 30. I snacked and worked until I was tired. Debbie got home late from helping Jody look for a venue for Abby and Alex's reception, wedding, and luncheon. The one place they liked was already booked on that date. When she and Jody got home, it was late. Debbie and I had prayer and got to bed at 1:00am.
Comments
Post a Comment