2 Aug 2026, Sunday
2 Aug 2026, Sunday
Prioritized Daily Task
Fast Sunday; church starts at 12:00 noon
Debbie and I slept in, had prayer, and got ready for church at 12 noon. We attended the fast and testimony meeting, and then Sunday school. *I try to bear my testimony each fast meeting I attend . Doctrine and Covenants 62:3 ...........for the testimony which ye have borne is recorded in heaven for the angels to look upon; and they rejoice over you, and your sins are forgiven you. Then another promise to have your sins covered. 1 Peter 4:8 Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. Debbie and I got home, had prayer, and broke our fast. Tate and Tylee came over and borrowed the Outback. Tylee is moving in her new apartment at school. Tate was driving his dad's or Porter's pickup with Tylee's things in the truck bed. I called the children, talked to Beth, and left a voice message and/or text to Michael, Matthew, and Rae Lynn. I got a message from Rae Lynn that Luke can not receive or send messages while he is in Samoa. I went for a walk around the neighborhood to stay awake. Debbie is sleeping on the couch. Debbie and I studied and watched Bible videos. We had prayer together and Matthew called with Ava before I went to bed at 10 pm.
Comments
Post a Comment