4 Aug 2026, Tuesday
4 Aug 2026
Prioritized Daily Task
My alarm went off at 5:30am. I did not set it intentionally but got up anyway. I had my personal prayer and checked my phone. Michael sent me a text after I went to bed, wanting to know about the purchase of Sanmont Nursing Home and the sale of Cedartown Cason Road Nursing Home. All I could give him was from my personal history that was typed, and the Cedartown information is in a handwritten journal, and I don't know which one. Getting all my journals into a typed PDF/Word format will benefit the whole family. When Debbie got up, we had prayer together, and she started working in the yard with the plants and flowers. I went to the family history center at Thanksgiving Point and spent the day. I went to Zupas for soup and salad for lunch. I came back and the Handwriting OCR was still running, processing the 1983 journal. It took several hours to convert the handwriting to a PDF/Word format. The OCR software does a better job than anything I have tried yet. So far this month I have paid $15 and $59. I still have enough credit to do one more journal and about half of another. I got home. Debbie is still cleaning. The AC/Heating units I turned off will not start up again. The company is sending someone out tomorrow to reset it and show how it works. Debbie and I watched an Old Testament video, had prayer, and to bed at 10:30pm.
Comments
Post a Comment