8 Aug 2026, Saturday
8 Aug 2026, Saturday
Prioritized Daily Task
Note: Search the scriptures, and I add search history, so your faith will be strengthened.
Note: Mike R. Holland;Voted The #1 Fitness Routine in the World: The Mind • Body • Energy Movement Routine From Aug. 5th, Wednesday https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Up at 7 am, prayer, showered, shaved, studied scriptures. Jared came over and worked to get things ready for the carpet workers who will stretch and put the carpet back down. Later, Jared will work on the electrical. Debbie got up, and we had prayer. I moved some plants she had repotted back into the house, studied scriptures, and worked on transcribing my 1983 journal. Note: I had almost forgotten Gary Johnson. He was charming and charismatic, but he was also dishonest and an unfaithful husband. He was from Anniston, Alabama, and worked with me at Lockheed. Libby came over with two of her brothers, Carter and Mackay. Jared and Callen, Jami's brother, came over with Tate and finished up the electrical work, 3-way-light switches, upstairs. Debbie and I had prayer with the children after everyone had left, just before midnight. Debbie and I got ready for bed, and I had my personal prayer. I stopped proofreading and editing my journal on Saturday, August 6th, 1983. We got to bed at about midnight.
Comments
Post a Comment